Student Advisory Service
Acceptance of Abroad Courses:
BEFORE YOUR STAY ABROAD
Please seek acceptance of your abroad courses via the learning agreement form before your departure.
- For which course are you seeking equivalence?
- Content and summary of course abroad, recommended or used literature, hours per week, duration as well as ECTS and a link to the course syllabus at the receiving institution.
- Learning Agreement
AFTER YOUR STAY ABROAD
After your return we will need the following documents:
- Transcript of Records
- Previously signed Learning Agreement
- Faculty Formula (https://portal.wiwi.kit.edu/forms/form/AnerkennungWIWI)
Letters of recommendation:
For a letter of recommendation, we would like you to consider the following points:
- make sure you have participated in at least two lectures or one seminar
- state which courses you have attended at our chair and which researcher at our chair knows you best.
- make sure your grades were good (otherwise, the value of a letter will be too low).
- make sure we have at least one month to write a letter of recommendation for you.
Letters of recommendation are sent directly to the institution you apply to.